End-user computing services (EUCS)
IT Service Desk
Until recently, one of the most overlooked aspects of home design has been low-voltage cabling. Since the 1960's, such cabling has mostly consisted of a few telephone jacks and a TV outlet or two, wired point-to-point and scattered through the home wherever the general contractor thought necessary. While adequate in its time, this way of wiring is just too rigid and limiting for today's home. With the rapid advances in technology, the quality of the cabling you install as you build will dramatically affect daily life in your new home. To answer the needs of new technology, the concept of Structured Cabling has evolved.
What exactly can a structured cabling system do for you? You'll be surprised! Consider the following:
- Structured Cabling can support multiple telephone lines and manage their flexible appearance in various locations.
- Network your computers and let you reconfigure the network whenever you need. You can share your Internet access, files and peripherals, making your home network less expensive and more powerful at the same time.
- Network your video and audio devices. Not only can you distribute the public channels provided by your cable or satellite provider but you can also inject your own internal signals. You can selectively watch DVDs, cameras or gaming from any in the house, creating a true Home Theater environment.
- Create a whole-house intercom system so that you can monitor the baby's room, answer the door, or find a family member... all from any room of the house.
- will let you place cameras at strategic locations both inside and outside your home, able to be monitored from any television in the home or even remotely through your Internet connection. Not only is this a wonderful security measure while you're home but, also, consider the peace of mind you'll have, being able to log in and monitor your home in real time from hundreds or thousands of miles away.
You are probably already familiar with WIFI, which is available for free at many restaurants and hotels. We can install access points in your home which will allow you to roam throughout your house using your laptop, Smart Phone or other wireless compatible device. You may NOT be familiar with Ethernet over power line because it is not as common. Using specialized equipment, our technicians can setup home networking segments which use the existing electrical wiring in your home. Doing this, we can avoid running unsightly network wiring in places where that wire cannot easily be concealed. We can also run traditional wiring such as CAT 5, CAT 6, or even fiber if needed, and all of the technologies can be combined to form a robust, clean, and useful network for your home.
On the job - 24/7 – every day of the year. ISS Security never takes time off from providing total peace of mind and protection for your family, your home and even your vacation property. Our goal is to better inform you of a complete security solution that capitalizes on technology for “today’s” home and ensures that you stay ahead of the threats that exist today. Because we are based locally in the UAE and the guld region, we respond immediately to the situation, making contact with the appropriate emergency responders, providing you with FAST, reliable and total turnkey service. Suntera Security is positioned to bring high levels of protection and service not previously available in the local area. How? By integrating the best of both worlds from information technology (IT) security and physical security methods.
From a basic monitoring system to a highly sophisticated, integrated personal security network, ISS Security can install and monitor activities.
With more and more smart electronics playing a central role in our everyday lives, you’d think they’d be making life easier. But with so many different technology formats — Blu-ray, Bluetooth, MP3, WMV, HD, 3D, iWhatever and whatever’s coming next—things are getting more cluttered and complicated, not more convenient. Wouldn’t life be better if everything worked together? At Control4, we’re making it simple and affordable for you to intelligently control virtually any device in your home—from TVs to thermostats, door locks to DVRs— no matter where you are, using one easy-to-use interface. This is intelligent home control. A genius idea, indeed.
Imagine. In one touch, the movie starts, your shades close and the surround sound kicks in at the perfect volume. When the sun goes down, your porch light goes on. And the whole house locks at 11 pm. Automatically.